| This 2 bedroom + balcony apartment sits just over the back courtyard area and provides a perfect quaint location to enjoy and relax. Lots of green right outside your window and off the balcony. Views facing SW directly into Seward Park itself. You can see the Forward Building and Confucius Plaza in the distance. Located just 2 blocks from the F train and across the street from the M14A bus. School District 2.
* 24 x 7 Security attended lobbies featuring state-of-the-art video monitoring equipment inside and outside, including all elevators
* 24 x 7 Laundry room with dozens of washers and dryers
* 24 x 7 Fully equipped fitness center available to you for a small monthly fee
* Beautifully landscaped grounds and private parks including a water park for the kids
* This apartment has great closet space
* The apartment has non-structural walls that can be removed to create a loft-like feeling
* Parquet flooring
* New elevators
* Renovated hallways
* Private children's playroom
* Large community room available for private parties and functions
* Low maintenance which includes gas, water and heat (electricity is directly sub-metered)
* Short walk to East River Park
* Other nearby attractions include the Abrons Art Center, Paul Taylor Dance Company, the Seward Park Library and the Hester Street Fair
* Hundreds of cool bars and restaurants, shopping, art galleries and the entire Lower East Side happening scene, all within a 15 minute walk from your home!