Brand new on the market. Be one of first to come and check it out. Seward Park Coop straddles School Districts 1 and 2 with Clinton Street being the dividing line between the two districts. This apartment is located on the eastern side of Clinton Street in School District 1.
The most centrally located of the four Co-op Village Co-ops, Seward Park Coop tenants have close and easy access to many bus and train lines.
BUS: M9, M14A, M15, M22
TRAIN: F, J, M, Z and a little farther down Grand Street are the B and D lines
There are also several local Car Service companies that can be in front of your door usually within 5 minutes or less.
There are two commercial shopping strips owned by Seward Park. They contain businesses including the US Post Office, Citibank, CPA and Law offices, Kosher Deli, Kosher pizza store, cleaners, flower shop, Kosher bakery, Kossar's Bialys, the Doughnut Plant, florist, liquor store, Fine Fare supermarket, card/newspaper shop and a Chinese take-out restaurant.
Seward Park also has commercial spaces within its four buildings which have on-site medical offices, a Credit Union and Bobby Weiss Real Estate's brokerage office, located at 425 Grand Street.
Amenities at Seward Park Coop include;
* Pet friendly so bring the cats and dogs
* 24 x 7 Security attended lobbies featuring state-of-the-art video monitoring equipment inside and out
* 24 x 7 Laundry room with dozens of washers and dryers
* 24 x 7 Fully equipped fitness center available to you for a small monthly fee
* Beautifully landscaped grounds and private parks including a water park for the kids
* The apartments all have great closet space
* New elevators
* Renovated hallways
* Private children's playroom
* Large community room available for private parties and functions
* Low maintenance which includes gas, water and heat (electricity is directly sub-metered)
* Short walk to East River Park and the promenade, tennis, running, football, baseball etc...
* Other nearby attractions include the Abrons Art Center, Paul Taylor Dance Company, the Seward Park Library and the Hester Street Fair
* 375 cool bars and restaurants, shopping, 100 art galleries and the entire Lower East Side happening scene, all within a 15 minute walk from your home!
It just doesn't get much better than this!